David Denney, Ph.D.
Graduate Programs Clinical Psychology
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Undergraduate School
- University of Texas at Tyler (2004), Psychology
- Graduate School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2009), Rehabilitation Psychology
- Other Post Graduate Training
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2015), Psychology
- Barrow Neurological Institute (2017), Clinical Neuropsychology
- Movement disorder-related falls
- Subjective memory complaints
- Dyadic Short Forms of the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-IV.
- Denney DA, Ringe WK, Lacritz LH Arch Clin Neuropsychol 2015 Jun
- Comparison of psychiatric comorbidities and impact on quality of life in patients with epilepsy or psychogenic nonepileptic spells.
- Abe C, Denney D, Doyle A, Cullum M, Adams J, Perven G, Dave H, Dieppa M, Hays R, Agostini M, Ding K, Epilepsy Behav 2019 Nov 102 106649
- Subjective ratings of cognitive and emotional functioning in patients with mild cognitive impairment and patients with subjective memory complaints but normal cognitive functioning.
- Denney DA, Prigatano GP, J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 2019 Apr 1-11
- Self-Reported Traumatic Brain Injury and Mild Cognitive Impairment: Increased Risk and Earlier Age of Diagnosis.
- LoBue C, Denney D, Hynan LS, Rossetti HC, Lacritz LH, Hart J, Womack KB, Woon FL, Cullum CM J. Alzheimers Dis. 2016 Feb
Honors & Awards
- UT Southwestern Clinical Psychology Outstanding Intern
- International Neuropsychological Society (2012)
- National Academy of Neuropsychology (2012)
- American Psychological Association (2003)