- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2010)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2013), Pediatrics
- The scavenger receptor class B type I adaptor protein PDZK1 maintains endothelial monolayer integrity.
- Zhu W, Saddar S, Seetharam D, Chambliss KL, Longoria C, Silver DL, Yuhanna IS, Shaul PW, Mineo C Circ. Res. 2008 Feb 102 4 480-7
- C-reactive protein downregulates endothelial NO synthase and attenuates reendothelialization in vivo in mice.
- Schwartz R, Osborne-Lawrence S, Hahner L, Gibson LL, Gormley AK, Vongpatanasin W, Zhu W, Word RA, Seetharam D, Black S, Samols D, Mineo C, Shaul PW Circ. Res. 2007 May 100 10 1452-9
- High-density lipoprotein promotes endothelial cell migration and reendothelialization via scavenger receptor-B type I.
- Seetharam D, Mineo C, Gormley AK, Gibson LL, Vongpatanasin W, Chambliss KL, Hahner LD, Cummings ML, Kitchens RL, Marcel YL, Rader DJ, Shaul PW Circ. Res. 2006 Jan 98 1 63-72
- Cholesterol binding, efflux, and a PDZ-interacting domain of scavenger receptor-BI mediate HDL-initiated signaling.
- Assanasen C, Mineo C, Seetharam D, Yuhanna IS, Marcel YL, Connelly MA, Williams DL, de la Llera-Moya M, Shaul PW, Silver DL J. Clin. Invest. 2005 Apr 115 4 969-77
- Cell cycle block and apoptosis induction in a human melanoma cell line following treatment with 2-methoxyoestradiol: therapeutic implications?
- Ghosh R, Ott AM, Seetharam D, Slaga TJ, Kumar AP, Melanoma Res. 2003 Apr 13 2 119-27
Honors & Awards
- Travel Award
UT Southwestern (2004)
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow