J Dylan Hall, MD, is an Assistant Professor in the Departments of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine and a member of the Division of Hospital Medicine, splitting his time clinically between pediatric hospital medicine at Children's Medical Center of Dallas and adult hospital medicine at Parkland Health and Hospital System. He attended medical school at University of Texas Southwestern Medical School before completing a combined residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at Indiana University in Indianapolis, Indiana. After graduating from residency, Dr. Hall worked as a locum tenens hospitalist at a number of hospitals across the country in Maine, Kansas, California, and Texas before joining faculty at UT Southwestern in 2023. He is board certified by both the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Pediatrics on general internal medicine and general pediatrics, respectively.
Dr. Hall's clinical interests
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2018)
- Indiana University School of Medicine (2022), Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- Addiction Medicine
- Antimicrobial stewardship
- Identifying Risk Factors That Distinguish Symptomatic Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Infection From Common Upper Respiratory Infections in Children.
- Schneider JG, Relich RF, Datta D, Bond C, Goings M, Hall D, Lei GS, Kedra J, John CC, Cureus 2021 Feb 13 2 e13266
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2017)
- American College of Physicians (2016)
- Society of Hospital Medicine (2022)