Brittany Walls, Ph.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Other Post Graduate Training
- University of Kentucky (2016), Clinical Psychology
- Graduate School
- University of Kentucky (2020), Clinical Neuropsychology
- Phoenix VA Health Care System (2020), Clinical Neuropsychology
- Barrow Neurological Institute (2022), Clinical Neuropsychology
- Convergent and discriminant validity of the Immediate Postconcussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing Battery (ImPACT) in young athletes.
- Koehl LM, Walls BD, Brothers SL, Morris SN, Glueck AC, Schmitt FA, Berry DTR, Han DY, Appl Neuropsychol Child 2019 Jul-Sep 8 3 253-263
- A meta-analysis of malingering detection measures for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- Wallace ER, Garcia-Willingham NE, Walls BD, Bosch CM, Balthrop KC, Berry DTR, Psychol Assess 2019 Feb 31 2 265-270
- Utility of the Conners' Adult ADHD Rating Scale validity scales in identifying simulated attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and random responding.
- Walls BD, Wallace ER, Brothers SL, Berry DTR, Psychol Assess 2017 Dec 29 12 1437-1446
- Cognition and Depression Following Deep Brain Stimulation of the Subthalamic Nucleus and Globus Pallidus Pars Internus in Parkinson's Disease: A Meta-Analysis.
- Combs HL, Folley BS, Berry DT, Segerstrom SC, Han DY, Anderson-Mooney AJ, Walls BD, van Horne C, Neuropsychol Rev 2015 Dec 25 4 439-54