- Medical School
- Wright State University (2017)
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center (2020), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2023), Pediatric Hematology/oncology
- Healthcare disparities
- Language-based disparities
- Supportive care
- Mismatch between Pediatric Oncologists' Private and Parent-Facing Prognostic Communication: Communication Patterns Used to Soften Prognostic Disclosure.
- Porter AS, Woods C, Stall M, Baker JN, Mack JW, Kaye EC, J Palliat Med 2023 Feb 26 2 210-219
- Oncologist approaches to communicating uncertain disease status in pediatric cancer: a qualitative study.
- Porter AS, Woods C, Stall M, Velrajan S, Baker JN, Mack JW, Kaye EC, BMC Cancer 2022 Oct 22 1 1109
- Changes in body mass index, weight, and height in children with acute myeloid leukemia and the associations with outcome.
- Iijima M, Stall M, Wang L, Panetta JC, Triplett BM, Pui CH, Ribeiro RC, Rubnitz JE, Pounds SB, Inaba H, Blood Adv 2022 May 6 9 2824-2834
- Prognostic Communication Between Oncologists and Parents of Children With Advanced Cancer.
- Kaye EC, Stall M, Woods C, Velrajan S, Gattas M, Lemmon M, Baker JN, Mack JW, Pediatrics 2021 Jun 147 6
Honors & Awards
- AACR-Merck Cancer Disparities Research Fellowship
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Childrens Oncology Group