Rehan Quadri, M.D.
Associate Director of Noninvasive Vascular Imaging Co-director of Pe Response Team Lead Parkland Health & Hospital System
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Rehan Quadri, M.D. , is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and a member of its Vascular & Interventional Radiology Division.
Dr. Quadri earned a bachelor's degree with academic honors in physiology and neurobiology from the University of Maryland in College Park. He received a medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences in Washington, D.C. and performed his radiology residency training at UT Southwestern, where he was also a research scholar. He then received advanced training through a fellowship program in vascular and interventional radiology at the University of Virginia Medical Center in Charlottesville, Virginia.
His research interests, which include CT-guided lung biopsy and ablation, MR neurography for head and neck paragangliomas, and interventions in atypical appendicitis, have resulted in numerous publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Dr. Quadri is an active member of several professional societies and organizations, including the Radiological Society of North America, American College of Radiology, Society of Interventional Radiology, American Roentgen Ray Society, and the American Medical Association.
- Medical School
- George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences (2014)
- Mercy Medical Center/University of Maryland (2015), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2019), Diagnostic Radiology
- University of Virginia Medical Center (2020), Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology