Yee Seng Ng, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Yee Seng Ng, M.D., is Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and a member of its Abdominal Imaging Division.
He holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. He then earned his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine. Dr. Ng received radiology residency training at UT Southwestern, and remained for advanced training through a fellowship program in abdominal imaging.
Dr. Ng's research interests include writing custom software to improve radiology reporting and clinical imaging protocols, and machine learning.
Dr. Ng is a member of the Radiological Society of North America and the Society of Computed Body Tomography & Magnetic Resonance.
- Medical School
- Boston University School of Medicine (2012)
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center (2013), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017), Diagnostic Radiology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), F
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Computed Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance