Divya Gehi, M.D.
Department Internal Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Dr. Divya Gehi grew up in Michigan and received her medical degree from Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. She chose to complete her Internal Medicine residency at UTSW because of the rich diversity in pathology, emphasis on clinical acumen, and Dallas’s warm weather. She specializes in hospital medicine and is interested in improving medical education for future physicians. Outside of medicine, Dr. Gehi’s interests include spending time with family, travel, and enjoying the outdoors.
- Medical School
- Wayne State University School of Medicine (2013)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016), Internal Medicine
- Treatment of Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy With Underlying Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma Using Zoledronic Acid.
- Tachibana I, Gehi D, Rubin CD J Clin Rheumatol 2015 Sep 21 6 333-4
- American College of Physicians (2016)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2016)