Originally from Gwalior, India, Dr. Gehi holds a bachelor's degree in cellular and molecular biology from the University of Michigan. She earned her medical degree at Wayne State University in Detroit. She then completed internal medicine residency training at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Gehi is a member of the American College of Physicians and the Society of Hospital Medicine.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Gehi’s interests include spending time with family, traveling, and enjoying the outdoors.
- Medical School
- Wayne State University School of Medicine (2013)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016), Internal Medicine
- Treatment of Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy With Underlying Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma Using Zoledronic Acid.
- Tachibana I, Gehi D, Rubin CD J Clin Rheumatol 2015 Sep 21 6 333-4
- American College of Physicians (2016)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2016)