Michael D. Baldovsky is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Baldovsky received his medical degree from The University of North Texas, completed his pediatric residency at Georgetown University Hospital, and his pediatric emergency medicine fellowship at The University of Tennessee. Dr. Baldovsky is currently an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. His research interests include health care outcomes and process improvement.
- Medical School
- UNT Health Science Center Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (2003)
- Georgetown University Medical Center (2006), Pediatrics
- Other Post Graduate Training
- Vanderbilt University/Owen Graduate School of Management (2009)
- Graduate School
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine (2009), Health Sector Management
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center (2012), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Process improvement
- Referral services
- Constipation and Abdominal Pain in a 2-Year-Old Girl
- Astrug L, Thimann D, Baldovsky M. Consultant for Pediatricians 2014 13 9 417-419
- Skating on thin ice
- Baldovsky, MD. Clinical Pediatric Emergency Medicine 2012 13 2 142-147
- Index of suspicion.
- Baldovsky M, Cipollone Herrera H, Prasad-Shah P, Hanson DC, Tschudy MM, Chinsky JM Pediatr Rev 2006 Apr 27 4 147-52
Trauma: Knee. In Fleisher and Ludwig's 5-Minute Pediatric Emergency Medicine Consult, R. Hoffman, V. Wang, R. Scarfone, S. Godambe, R. Pitteti, eds.
Baldovsky MD, Gilmore BG. (2011). Philadelphia, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Honors & Awards
- EmergiQuiz Award for Best Case Presentation, Emergency Medicine Section
American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference & Exhibition (2011)
- Mead Johnson Award for Excellence in Pediatrics
University of North Texas Health Science Center (2003)