Michael Khazzam, M.D.
Department Orthopaedic Surgery
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- St. George's University School of Medicine, Grenada (2002)
- Albert Einstein Medical Center Internal Medicine Residency (2003), Surgery
- Hospital for Special Surgery (2004), Research
- Medical College of Wisconsin (2005), Research
- University of Missouri School of Medicine (2009), Orthopaedic Surgery
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2010), Sports Medicine
- Magnetic resonance imaging identification of rotator cuff retears after repair: interobserver and intraobserver agreement.
- Khazzam M, Kuhn JE, Mulligan E, Abboud JA, Baumgarten KM, Brophy RH, Jones GL, Miller B, Smith M, Wright RW Am J Sports Med 2012 Aug 40 8 1722-7
- Current concepts review: revision rotator cuff repair.
- George MS, Khazzam M J Shoulder Elbow Surg 2012 Apr 21 4 431-40
Honors & Awards
- Lewis Clark Wagner Award for Outstanding Resident Paper Hospital for Special Surgery
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (2015)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery Candidate Member
- American Medical Association
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America