- Medical School
- Albany Medical College (2011)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2014), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2017), Pediatric Hematology/oncology
- Acute myeloid leukemia
- Cell therapy
- A Novel Anti-LILRB4 CAR-T Cell for the Treatment of Monocytic AML.
- John S, Chen H, Deng M, Gui X, Wu G, Chen W, Li Z, Zhang N, An Z, Zhang CC Mol. Ther. 2018 Aug
- Low rate of subsequent malignant neoplasms following CAR T-cell therapy.
- Hsieh EM, Myers RM, Yates B, Annesley C, John S, Taraseviciute A, Steinberg SM, Sheppard JD, Chung P, Chen L, Lee DW, DiNofia A, Grupp SA, Verneris MR, Laetsch TW, Bhojwani D, Brown PA, Pulsipher MA, Rheingold SR, Gardner RA, Gore L, Shah NN, Lamble A, Blood Adv 2022 Jul
- Preinfusion factors impacting relapse immunophenotype following CD19 CAR T cells.
- Lamble A, Myers RM, Taraseviciute A, John S, Yates B, Steinberg SM, Sheppard JD, Kovach AE, Wood BL, Borowitz MJ, Stetler-Stevenson M, Yuan CM, Pillai V, Foley T, Chung P, Chen L, Lee DW, Annesley C, DiNofia A, Grupp SA, Verneris MR, Gore L, Laetsch TW, Bhojwani D, Brown PA, Pulsipher MA, Rheingold SR, Gardner RA, Shah NN, Blood Adv 2022 Apr
- Blinatumomab Nonresponse and High-Disease Burden Are Associated With Inferior Outcomes After CD19-CAR for B-ALL.
- Myers RM, Taraseviciute A, Steinberg SM, Lamble AJ, Sheppard J, Yates B, Kovach AE, Wood B, Borowitz MJ, Stetler-Stevenson M, Yuan CM, Pillai V, Foley T, Chung P, Chen L, Lee DW, Annesley C, DiNofia A, Grupp SA, John S, Bhojwani D, Brown PA, Laetsch TW, Gore L, Gardner RA, Rheingold SR, Pulsipher MA, Shah NN, J Clin Oncol 2021 Nov JCO2101405
- Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily B: therapeutic targets in cancer.
- Deng M, Chen H, Liu X, Huang R, He Y, Yoo B, Xie J, John S, Zhang N, An Z, Zhang CC, Antib Ther 2021 Jan 4 1 16-33
- Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor B1 and B4 (LILRB1 and LILRB4): Highly sensitive and specific markers of acute myeloid leukemia with monocytic differentiation.
- Churchill HRO, Fuda FS, Xu J, Deng M, Zhang CC, An Z, Zhang N, Chen P, Bergstrom C, Kansagra A, Collins R, John S, Koduru P, Chen W, Cytometry B Clin Cytom 2020 Sep
- Antagonistic anti-LILRB1 monoclonal antibody regulates antitumor functions of natural killer cells.
- Chen H, Chen Y, Deng M, John S, Gui X, Kansagra A, Chen W, Kim J, Lewis C, Wu G, Xie J, Zhang L, Huang R, Liu X, Arase H, Huang Y, Yu H, Luo W, Xia N, Zhang N, An Z, Zhang CC, J Immunother Cancer 2020 08 8 2
- CD19 CAR T Cells for the Treatment of Pediatric Pre-B Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Pacenta HL, Laetsch TW, John S, Paediatr Drugs 2020 Feb 22 1 1-11
- LILRB4 signalling in leukaemia cells mediates T cell suppression and tumour infiltration.
- Deng M, Gui X, Kim J, Xie L, Chen W, Li Z, He L, Chen Y, Chen H, Luo W, Lu Z, Xie J, Churchill H, Xu Y, Zhou Z, Wu G, Yu C, John S, Hirayasu K, Nguyen N, Liu X, Huang F, Li L, Deng H, Tang H, Sadek AH, Zhang L, Huang T, Zou Y, Chen B, Zhu H, Arase H, Xia N, Jiang Y, Collins R, You MJ, Homsi J, Unni N, Lewis C, Chen GQ, Fu YX, Liao XC, An Z, Zheng J, Zhang N, Zhang CC Nature 2018 Oct 562 7728 605-609
- Inhibitory leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptors: immune checkpoint proteins and tumor sustaining factors.
- Kang X, Kim J, Deng M, John S, Chen H, Wu G, Phan H, Zhang CC Cell Cycle 2015 Dec 0
Honors & Awards
- Award for Clinical Excellence
UT Southwestern/Childrens Medical Center (2014)
- Award for Clinical Excellence
UT Southwestern/Childrens Medical Center (2013)
- Gold Humanism Honor Society Inductee
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2014)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2014)
- American Society of Hematology (2014)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology- Oncology (2014)
- Childrens Oncology Group (2014)