Dr. Styrvoky is originally from Minnesota but moved to the Dallas-Ft Worth metroplex while in grade school. She attended Texas Tech University and graduated summa cum laude in honors with a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry and history. She received her medical degree from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. She completed her internal medicine residency, and pulmonary and critical care medicine fellowship at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. Her clinical interests include diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopy, pleural diseases and pulmonary complications of cancer.
- Medical School
- Texas Tech Health Sciences Center School of Medicine (2010)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- Intrabronchial Valves for Air Leaks After Lobectomy, Segmentectomy, and Lung Volume Reduction Surgery.
- Abu-Hijleh M, Styrvoky K, Anand V, Woll F, Yarmus L, Machuzak MS, Nader DA, Mullett TW, Hogarth DK, Toth JW, Acash G, Casal RF, Hazelrigg S, Wood DE, Lung 2019 Oct 197 5 627-633
- American Association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology (2014)
- American College of Chest Medicine (2013)
- American Thoracic Society (2013)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2013)
- Texas Medical Association (2013)