Dr. Styrvoky is originally from Minnesota but moved to the Dallas-Ft Worth metroplex while in grade school. She attended Texas Tech University and graduated summa cum laude in honors with a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry and history. She received her medical degree from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. She completed her internal medicine residency, and pulmonary and critical care medicine fellowship at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. Her clinical interests include diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopy, pleural diseases and pulmonary complications of cancer.
- Medical School
- Texas Tech Health Sciences Center School of Medicine (2010)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation in Intensive Care Unit Patients With Coronavirus Disease 2019.
- Cheruku S, Dave S, Goff K, Park C, Ebeling C, Cohen L, Styrvoky K, Choi C, Anand V, Kershaw C, J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth 2020 10 34 10 2595-2603
- Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy in a Coronavirus Disease-2019-Positive Patient: A Case Report.
- Dave S, Thibodeau JT, Styrvoky K, Bhatt SH, A A Pract 2020 Sep 14 11 e01304
- Bronchoscopic management of a primary endobronchial salivary epithelial-myoepithelial carcinoma: A case report.
- Patterson DT, Halverson Q, Williams S, Bishop JA, Ochoa CD, Styrvoky K, Respir Med Case Rep 2020 30 101083
- Intrabronchial Valves for Air Leaks After Lobectomy, Segmentectomy, and Lung Volume Reduction Surgery.
- Abu-Hijleh M, Styrvoky K, Anand V, Woll F, Yarmus L, Machuzak MS, Nader DA, Mullett TW, Hogarth DK, Toth JW, Acash G, Casal RF, Hazelrigg S, Wood DE, Lung 2019 Oct 197 5 627-633
- Bronchoscopically Treated Endobronchial Ameloblastoma With Rapid Local Recurrence.
- Styrvoky KC, Chiu HT J Bronchology Interv Pulmonol 2018 Apr 25 2 e13-e14
- Mortality in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Patients Treated with Continuous Prostanoids.
- Bartolome SD, Sood N, Shah TS, Styrvoky K, Torres FT, Chin KM Chest 2018 Apr
- Sepsis at a Safety Net Hospital: Risk Factors Associated With 30-Day Readmission.
- Weinreich MA, Styrvoky K, Chang S, Girod CE, Ruggiero R J Intensive Care Med 2017 Jan 885066617726753
- American Association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology (2014)
- American College of Chest Medicine (2013)
- American Thoracic Society (2013)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2013)
- Texas Medical Association (2013)