|Undergraduate||Tsinghua University - China (1996)|
|Graduate School||Tsinghua University - China (2002), Biomedical Engineering|
- The Effect of Respiratory Cycle and Radiation Beam-on Timing on Dose Homogeneity in Dynamic Breast IMRT Medical Physics
- C. Ding, X. Li, M. Huq, et. al, Medical Physics, Accepted
- Dynamic three-dimensional visualization of the left ventricle by intracardiac echocardiography.
- C. Ding, L. Rao, S. F. Nagueh, et. al Ultrasound Med Biol 2005 31(1) 15-21
- Localizing and quantifying ablation lesions in the left ventricle by myocardial contrast echocardiography.
- D. S. Khoury, L. Rao, C. Ding, et. al Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology 2004 15(9) 1078-1087
- A novel noncontact catheter system for endocardial electrical and anatomical imaging.
- L. Rao, R. He, C. Ding, et. al Ann Biomed Eng 2004 32(4) 573-584
- Nonfluoroscopic localization of intracardiac electrode-catheters combined with noncontact electrical-anatomical imaging.
- L. Rao, C. Ding, and D. S. Khoury Ann Biomed Eng 2004 32(12) 1654-1661
Honors & Awards
- Jiang Nanxiang Scholarship
Tsinghua University - China (1997)
- Outstanding Graduate Award
Tsinghua University - China (1996)
- 12.9 Scholarship
Tsinghua University - China (1995)
- China Instrument Society Scholarship
China Scientific and Technological Development Foundation (1994)
- Motorola Scholarship
Motorola Company (1993)
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine