- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (2002), Pathology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (2005), Pathology
- Examination of Biopsy, Polypectomy & Resection Specimens
- Histopathologic Diagnosis of Gastrointestinal Cancers & Precursor Lesions
- Molecular Genetic Testing
- Pathologic Analysis & Staging
- Examination of Biopsy
- Gleason Scores for Prostate Cancer
- Molecular Studies Including Urine FISH, GC/Chalmydia on Urine, PCAs & Prostate Probes
- Urine & Bladder Washing Cytology
- Whole genome SNP arrays as a potential diagnostic tool for the detection of characteristic chromosomal aberrations in renal epithelial tumors.
- Monzon FA, Hagenkord JM, Lyons-Weiler MA, Balani JP, Parwani AV, Sciulli CM, Li J, Chandran UR, Bastacky SI, Dhir R Mod. Pathol. 2008 May 21 5 599-608
- Primitive neuroectodermal tumor arising in a testicular teratoma with retroperitoneal metastasis: report of an interesting case with review of literature.
- Mohanty SK, Balani JP, Parwani AV Urology 2007 Oct 70 4 812.e7-10
- Pleomorphic leiomyosarcoma of the adrenal gland: case report and review of the literature.
- Mohanty SK, Balani JP, Parwani AV Urology 2007 Sep 70 3 591.e5-7
- Phosphorylated histone H3, Ki-67, p21, fatty acid synthase, and cleaved caspase-3 expression in benign and atypical granular cell tumors.
- Kapur P, Rakheja D, Balani JP, Roy LC, Amirkhan RH, Hoang MP Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 2007 Jan 131 1 57-64
- Pediatric oligodendrogliomas: a study of molecular alterations on 1p and 19q using fluorescence in situ hybridization.
- Raghavan R, Balani J, Perry A, Margraf L, Vono MB, Cai DX, Wyatt RE, Rushing EJ, Bowers DC, Hynan LS, White CL 3rd. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 2003 May;62(5) 2003 May 530-7.