- Other Post Graduate Training
- University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine
- Medical School
- Harvard Medical School (2002)
- University of California, San Francisco Medical Center (2003), General Surgery
- University of California, San Francisco Medical Center (2007), Otolaryngology
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2008), Otolaryngology
- Aging voice
- Computer simulation of voice production and of laryngeal surgery
- Improved anesthesia for laryngeal framework surgeries
- Injection laryngoplasty
- Vocal fold biomechanics
- Vocal fold paralysis
- Voice and self-identity
- Voice therapy adherence and effectiveness
- Cadaveric and engineering analysis of the septal L-strut.
- Mau T, Mau ST, Kim DW Laryngoscope 2007 Nov 117 11
- Complete bony syngnathia: Report of a case and review.
- Trigg DJ, Mau IT, Rosbe KW Arch. Otolaryngol. Head Neck Surg. 2007 Feb 133 2 187-90
- Management of cervical metastases in advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the tonsillar fossa following radiotherapy.
- Mau T, Oh Y, Bucci MK, Eisele DW Arch. Otolaryngol. Head Neck Surg. 2005 Jul 131 7
- Molecular architecture of a protein folding catalyst: alpha-lytic protease complexed with its pro region.
- Sauter NK, Mau T, Rader SD, Agard DA. Nature Structural Biology 1998 5 945-950
- Effects of DNA binding and metal substitution on the dynamics of the GAL4 DNA-binding domain as studied by amide proton exchange.
- Mau T, Baleja JD, Wagner G. Protein Science 1992 1 1403-1412
Honors & Awards
- American Laryngological Association Casselberry Award
- American Laryngological Association Young Faculty Award
- Henderson Prize for Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis in Biochemical Sciences, Harvard University
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Predoctoral Fellowship
- Distinction in Teaching, Department of Mathematics, Harvard University
- John Harvard Scholarship
- Phi Beta Kappa, Harvard College
- American Laryngological Association (2015)
- Pan-American Vocology Association (2015)
- The Triological Society (2012)
- American Broncho-Esophagological Association (2011)
- The Voice Foundation (2008)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (2003)