- Other Post Graduate Training
- University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine
- Medical School
- Harvard Medical School (2002)
- University of California, San Francisco Medical Center (2003), General Surgery
- University of California, San Francisco Medical Center (2007), Otolaryngology
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2008), Otolaryngology
- Aging voice
- Computer simulation of voice production and of laryngeal surgery
- Improved anesthesia for laryngeal framework surgeries
- Injection laryngoplasty
- Vocal fold biomechanics
- Vocal fold paralysis
- Voice and self-identity
- Voice therapy adherence and effectiveness
- Phonation threshold pressure and flow in excised human larynges.
- Mau T, Muhlestein J, Callahan S, Weinheimer KT, Chan RW Laryngoscope 2011 Aug 121 8
- Rheometric properties of canine vocal fold tissues: variation with anatomic location.
- Kimura M, Mau T, Chan RW Auris Nasus Larynx 2011 Jun 38 3
- Three-Dimensional Morphometric Analysis of Cricoarytenoid Subluxation.
- Mau T Journal of voice : official journal of the Voice Foundation 2011 May
- Three-dimensional conformation of the injected bolus in vocal fold injections in a cadaver model.
- Mau T, Brewer JM, Gatzert ST, Courey MS Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2011 Apr 144 4
- Diagnostic evaluation and management of hoarseness.
- Mau T Med. Clin. North Am. 2010 Sep 94 5
- Three-dimensional arytenoid movement induced by vocal fold injections.
- Mau T, Weinheimer KT Laryngoscope 2010 Aug 120 8
- Factors associated with voice therapy outcomes in the treatment of presbyphonia.
- Mau T, Jacobson BH, Garrett CG Laryngoscope 2010 Jun 120 6
- Viscoelastic properties of phonosurgical biomaterials at phonatory frequencies.
- Kimura M, Mau T, Chan RW Laryngoscope 2010 Apr 120 4
- Influence of gender and injection site on vocal fold augmentation.
- Mau T, Courey MS Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2008 Feb 138 2
- Minicricothyrotomy approach with fiberoptic guidance for management of posterior glottic stenosis.
- Mau T, Pletcher SD, Cavanagh PW, Courey MS, Wang SJ Laryngoscope 2007 Aug 117 8
Honors & Awards
- American Laryngological Association Casselberry Award
- American Laryngological Association Young Faculty Award
- Henderson Prize for Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis in Biochemical Sciences, Harvard University
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Predoctoral Fellowship
- Distinction in Teaching, Department of Mathematics, Harvard University
- John Harvard Scholarship
- Phi Beta Kappa, Harvard College
- American Laryngological Association (2015)
- Pan-American Vocology Association (2015)
- The Triological Society (2012)
- American Broncho-Esophagological Association (2011)
- The Voice Foundation (2008)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (2003)