- Medical School
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science (2003)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (2006), Podiatric Medicine & Surgery
- Barry University School of Graduate Medical Sciences (2007), Podiatric Sports Medicine & Surgery
- Ankle and Foot Sports Injuries
- Ankle and Foot Reconstruction and Revision Surgery
- Ankle and Foot Trauma
- Use of Advanced Imaging of Calcaneal Fractures to improve surgical reconstruction of the calcaneus
- Surgical Management of Displaced Intra-Articular Calcaneal Fractures: What Matters Most?
- Liu GT, Vanpelt MD, Lalli T, Raspovic KM, Wukich DK Clin Podiatr Med Surg 2019 Apr 36 2 173-184
- Is Routine Hardware Removal Following Open Reduction Internal Fixation of Tarsometatarsal Joint Fracture/Dislocation Necessary?
- VanPelt MD, Athey A, Yao J, Ennin K, Kassem L, Mulligan E, Lalli T, Liu GT, J Foot Ankle Surg 2019 Mar 58 2 226-230
- Three-Dimensional Computed Tomographic Characterization of Normal Anatomic Morphology and Variations of the Distal Tibiofibular Syndesmosis.
- Liu GT, Ryan E, Gustafson E, Vanpelt MD, Raspovic KM, Lalli T, Wukich DK, Xi Y, Chhabra A J Foot Ankle Surg 2018 Sep
- Kinematic Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Peroneal Tendon Subluxation with Intraoperative Correlation.
- VanPelt MD, Landrum MR, Igbinigie M, Wadhwa V, Chhabra A J Foot Ankle Surg 2017 Jan
- Fracture of the cuboid.
- Borrelli J, De S, VanPelt M J Am Acad Orthop Surg 2012 Jul 20 7 472-7
- New and Recurrent Ulcerations after Percutaneous Achilles Tendon Lengthening in Transmetatarsal Amputation
- Javier La Fontaine, DPM, MS, Damieon Brown, DPM, Moffatt Adams, DPM, Michael VanPelt, DPM The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery May 2008 Volume 47, No. 3 225-229
- Open Traumatic Dislocation of the First Metatarsophalangeal Joint with Fracture of the Fibular and Tibial Sesamoids: Case Report
- Michael VanPelt, DPM, Damieon Brown, DPM, Jeff Doyle, DPM, Javier La Fontaine, DPM, MS Journal Foot and Ankle Surgery March 2007 Volume 46, No. 2 124-129
- Charcot Midfoot Reconstruction: Does Subtalar Arthrodesis or Medial Column Fixation Improve Outcomes?
- Manchanda K, Wallace SB, Ahn J, Nakonezny P, Liu GT, Raspovic KM, Van Pelt M, Wukich DK, Lalli T, J Foot Ankle Surg 2020 Jul
- Optimizing Results in Diabetic Charcot Reconstruction.
- Raspovic KM, Liu GT, Lalli T, Van Pelt M, Wukich DK, Clin Podiatr Med Surg 2019 Jul 36 3 469-481
- Gender Differences on SF-36 Patient-Reported Outcomes of Diabetic Foot Disease.
- Del Core MA, Ahn J, Wukich DK, Liu GT, Lalli T, VanPelt MD, Raspovic KM Int J Low Extrem Wounds 2018 Jun 1534734618774664
Turf Toe Injuries. In Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy of the Foot and Ankle
Michael VanPelt, Amol Saxena and Marque Allen (2011). Springer
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Educator Award
UT Southwestern Department of Prosthetics-Orthotics (2019)
- Young Practitioner Award
Texas Podiatric Medical Association, Annual Meeting (2011)
- Dr. Harold Feder Orthopaedic Award
The Scholl College Podiatric Medicine Finch University Health Science (2001)
- Award Outstanding Contribution & Scholarly Research Area of Science/Technology
University of Arkansas Pine Bluff School of Arts Science (1998)
- American College of Sports Medicine (2011-2017)
- American College Of Foot And Ankle Surgeons (2010-2018)
- American College of Podiatric Sports Medicine (2007-2018)
- American Podiatric Medical Association (2003-2018)
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association (2003-2018)