Kristen Reeder, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Kristen Reeder, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern Medical Center. Double board certified, she joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2014.
Dr. Reeder earned her medical degree at UT Health Science Center at San Antonio and then completed her residency in pediatrics at UT Southwestern/Children’s Medical Center. She has also completed a subspecialty fellowship in child abuse and neglect at UT Southwestern/Children’s.
- Medical School
- UT Health Science Center at San Antonio (2008)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2011), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2014), Child Abuse & Neglect
- Child physical abuse
- Child sexual abuse
- MR Imaging of the Cervical Spine in Nonaccidental Trauma: A Tertiary Institution Experience.
- Jacob R, Cox M, Koral K, Greenwell C, Xi Y, Vinson L, Reeder K, Weprin B, Huang R, Booth TN AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 2016 May
Honors & Awards
- Keynote Speaker, Guardian Angel Society Reception
Children's Advocacy Center of Collin County (2019)
- Child Advocate of the Year
Children's Advocacy Center of Collin County
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2015)
- American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children (2015)
- The Ray E. Helfer Society, Scholar member (2012)