- Medical School
- UT Health Science Center at Houston (2012)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2014), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2018), Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Analysis of recent shared ancestry in a familial cohort identifies coding and noncoding autism spectrum disorder variants.
- Tuncay IO, Parmalee NL, Khalil R, Kaur K, Kumar A, Jimale M, Howe JL, Goodspeed K, Evans P, Alzghoul L, Xing C, Scherer SW, Chahrour MH, NPJ Genom Med 2022 Feb 7 1 13
- Bringing everyone to the table - findings from the 2018 Phelan-McDermid Syndrome Foundation International Conference.
- Goodspeed K, Bliss G, Linnehan D, Orphanet J Rare Dis 2020 06 15 1 152
- Current knowledge of SLC6A1-related neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Goodspeed K, Pérez-Palma E, Iqbal S, Cooper D, Scimemi A, Johannesen KM, Stefanski A, Demarest S, Helbig KL, Kang J, Shaffo FC, Prentice B, Brownstein CA, Lim B, Helbig I, De Los Reyes E, McKnight D, Crunelli V, Campbell AJ, Møller RS, Freed A, Lal D, Brain Commun 2020 2 2 fcaa170
- Optical coherence tomography features in brothers with aspartylglucosaminuria.
- Goodspeed K, Harder L, Hughes S, Conger D, Taravella J, Gray SJ, Minassian B Ann Clin Transl Neurol 2018 Dec 5 12 1622-1626
- Pitt-Hopkins Syndrome: A Unique Case Study.
- Tan A, Goodspeed K, Edgar VB J Int Neuropsychol Soc 2018 Oct 24 9 995-1002
- Pitt-Hopkins Syndrome: A Review of Current Literature, Clinical Approach, and 23-Patient Case Series.
- Goodspeed K, Newsom C, Morris MA, Powell C, Evans P, Golla S J. Child Neurol. 2018 Mar 33 3 233-244
Honors & Awards
- Early Stage Investigator
- Finalist in Swim with the Sharks!
A Team Science Pilot Grant Competition, UT Southwestern (2018)
- Pediatric Intern of the Year
UT Southwestern Medical School (2013)
- Merck Manual Award
UT Health Science Center at Houston Medical School (2012)
- Medical Student of the Year
Texas Medical Association (2011)
- American Academy of Neurology (2014)