David I. Fudman, M.D., is a faculty member in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He is a gastroenterologist who specializes in the treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
Dr. Fudman earned his medical degree at UT Southwestern Medical School. He completed a residency in internal medicine at New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center and then obtained advanced training in treating inflammatory bowel disease through a fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology at Beth Israel-Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School.
Board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology, he joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2018.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2011)
- Columbia University Medical Center/New York Presbyterian Hospital (2014), Internal Medicine
- Beth Isreal Deaconess Medical Center (2018), Gastroenterology
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Quality improvement
- Effect of Consent and Educational Adjuncts to Consent on Patient Perceptions About Colonoscopy.
- Fudman DI, Papamichael K, Roemi L, Rao V, Falchuk KR, Leffler DA, Feuerstein JD J. Clin. Gastroenterol. 2018 Jul
- Positive correlation between endoscopist radiofrequency ablation volume and response rates in Barrett's esophagus.
- Fudman DI, Lightdale CJ, Poneros JM, Ginsberg GG, Falk GW, Demarshall M, Gupta M, Iyer PG, Lutzke L, Wang KK, Abrams JA Gastrointest. Endosc. 2014 Jul 80 1 71-7
Anti-TNF Therapy for Treatment of Extraintestinal Manifestations of Inflammatory Bowel Disease. In Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease with Biologics
Fudman DI, Flier SN (2017). Springer