- Medical School
- University of South Florida College of Medicine (2007)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014), Surgery
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2015), Surgical Critical Care
- Metabolism and Nutrition in Critical Illness
- Surgical Education
- 17ß-Estradiol reappropriates mass lost to the hypermetabolic state in thermally injured rats.
- Abdelfattah KR, Gatson JW, Maass DL, Wolf SE, Minei JP, Wigginton JG J. Surg. Res. 2013 May 181 1 136-41
- Detection of ß-amyloid oligomers as a predictor of neurological outcome after brain injury.
- Gatson JW, Warren V, Abdelfattah K, Wolf S, Hynan LS, Moore C, Diaz-Arrastia R, Minei JP, Madden C, Wigginton JG J. Neurosurg. 2013 Mar
- Resveratrol decreases inflammation in the brain of mice with mild traumatic brain injury.
- Gatson JW, Liu MM, Abdelfattah K, Wigginton JG, Smith S, Wolf S, Minei JP J Trauma Acute Care Surg 2013 Feb 74 2 470-5
- A prospective evaluation of the use of routine repeat cranial CT scans in patients with intracranial hemorrhage and GCS score of 13 to 15.
- AbdelFattah KR, Eastman AL, Aldy KN, Wolf SE, Minei JP, Scott WW, Madden CJ, Rickert KL, Phelan HA J Trauma Acute Care Surg 2012 Sep 73 3 685-8
- Estrone is neuroprotective in rats after traumatic brain injury.
- Gatson JW, Liu MM, Abdelfattah K, Wigginton JG, Smith S, Wolf S, Simpkins JW, Minei JP J. Neurotrauma 2012 Aug 29 12 2209-19
Splenic Angioembolization. In Encyclopedia of Intensive Care Medicine
Abdelfattah, KR, Minei JP (2011). Springer
Cardiac Dysrhythmias. In Current Therapy of Trauma and Surgical Critical Care
Abdelfattah KR, Minei JP (2016).
Burns. In Current Advancements in Technology
Abdelfattah KR, Wolf SE (2016).
Honors & Awards
- American College of Surgeons - North Texas Chapter Best Trauma Paper Award
- American Association for the Surgery of Trauma Resident Scholarship Award
- Department of Surgery Research Forum Best Poster Award
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society Member
- Arnold P. Gold Humanism in Medicine Honor Society Member
- Parkland Surgical Society (2015)