Dr. Lacelle is the Director, Technical Supervisor, and Clinical Consultant of the Transplant Immunology and Histocompatibility Laboratory. She is board certified by the American Board of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (Diplomat) and accredited by the American Society of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics for bone marrow/HSC transplantation-related and unrelated donors, solid organ transplantation-deceased and live donor, and histocompatibility testing for other clinical purposes. In addition to her clinical skills, Dr. Lacelle has extensive research experience in the field immunology.
- Mcgill University - Canada (1998), Anatomy
- Graduate School
- Mcgill University - Canada (2003), Anatomy
- Transplant Immunology
- Evaluation of Current Strategies for Surveillance and Management of Donor Specific Antibodies: Single Center Study.
- Sullivan D, Ahn C, Gao A, Lacelle C, Torres F, Bollineni S, Banga A, Mullins J, Mohanka M, Ring S, Wait M, Peltz M, Duddupudi P, Surapaneni D, Kaza V Clin Transplant 2018 May e13285
- Complement (C1q) Binding De Novo Donor Specific Antibodies and Cardiac-Allograft Vasculopathy in Pediatric Heart Transplant Recipients.
- Das BB, Lacelle C, Zhang S, Gao A, Fixler D Transplantation 2017 Sep
- Alemtuzumab (Campath-1H) therapy for refractory rejections in pediatric heart transplant recipients.
- Das B, Dimas V, Guleserian K, Lacelle C, Anton K, Moore L, Morrow R Pediatr Transplant 2016 Nov
- Management of sensitized pediatric patients prior to renal transplantation.
- Pirojsakul K, Desai D, Lacelle C, Seikaly MG Pediatr. Nephrol. 2016 Jan
- Donor-specific HLA alloantibodies: Impact on cardiac allograft vasculopathy, rejection, and survival after pediatric heart transplantation.
- Tran A, Fixler D, Huang R, Meza T, Lacelle C, Das BB J. Heart Lung Transplant. 2015 Sep
- Pancreatic islets engineered with SA-FasL protein establish robust localized tolerance by inducing regulatory T cells in mice.
- Yolcu ES, Zhao H, Bandura-Morgan L, Lacelle C, Woodward KB, Askenasy N, Shirwan H J. Immunol. 2011 Dec 187 11 5901-9
- Induction of tolerance to cardiac allografts using donor splenocytes engineered to display on their surface an exogenous fas ligand protein.
- Yolcu ES, Gu X, Lacelle C, Zhao H, Bandura-Morgan L, Askenasy N, Shirwan H J. Immunol. 2008 Jul 181 2 931-9
- Ex vivo expansion of CD4+CD25+FoxP3+ T regulatory cells based on synergy between IL-2 and 4-1BB signaling.
- Elpek KG, Yolcu ES, Franke DD, Lacelle C, Schabowsky RH, Shirwan H J. Immunol. 2007 Dec 179 11 7295-304
- CD4+CD25+ T regulatory cells dominate multiple immune evasion mechanisms in early but not late phases of tumor development in a B cell lymphoma model.
- Elpek KG, Lacelle C, Singh NP, Yolcu ES, Shirwan H J. Immunol. 2007 Jun 178 11 6840-8
- Senescent fibroblasts resist apoptosis by downregulating caspase-3.
- Marcotte R, Lacelle C, Wang E Mech. Ageing Dev. 2004 Oct-Nov 125 10-11 777-83
- International Pediatric Transplant Association (2018)
- Texas Transplantation Society (2015)
- American Association of Immunologists
- American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- American Society of Transplantation