- Medical School
- Bangalore Medical College, India (1994)
- Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital (1998), Pediatrics
- The Canberra Hospital, University of Sydney (2000), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Royal College of Pediatrics & Child Health, UK (2001), Pediatrics
- Women &Infants Hospital of Rhode Island and Brown University (2004), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Monmouth Medical Center (2006), Pediatrics
- Stromal cell-derived factor-1 (SDF-1) signalling regulates human placental trophoblast cell survival.
- Jaleel MA, Tsai AC, Sarkar S, Freedman PV, Rubin LP Mol. Hum. Reprod. 2004 Dec 10 12 901-9
- Evaluation of an in-house-developed radioassay kit for antibody detection in cases of pulmonary tuberculosis and tuberculous meningitis.
- Kameswaran M, Shetty K, Ray MK, Jaleel MA, Kadival GV Clin. Diagn. Lab. Immunol. 2002 Sep 9 5 987-93
Conditions of The Newborn. In Kahan S, Teitelbaum JE, DeAntonis KO, eds. In A Page Pediatrics. 2nd ed.
Mambarambath J. (2007). Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
Diseases Unique to the Newborn. In Shah SS, Alverson B, Ronan J, eds. Step-Up to Pediatrics.
Mambarambath J. (2013). Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 391-430.
Honors & Awards
- Steering Committee Member
National Quality Forum, Perinatal & Reproductive Health Committee (2011-2013)
- Chief Fellow, Neonatology
Women & Infants' Hospital, Brown Medical School, Providence, RI (2004)
- Texas Indo-American Physicians' Society (2010)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2008)
- Texas Medical Association (2008)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2002)
- Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, UK (2001-2002)
- American Medical Association