Jason Busigo, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Jason Busigo, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of its Community Radiology Division. He specializes in thoracic imaging.
Originally from Puerto Rico, Dr. Busigo earned his bachelor’s degree in biology at the University of Puerto Rico. He earned his medical degree and completed his residency in radiology at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. He received advanced training in body imaging at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.
At UT Southwestern, Dr. Busigo is an active participant of the Thoracic Malignancy Conference. At the Moncrief Cancer Institute in Fort Worth, he heads the effort to achieve accreditation for computed tomography from the American College of Radiology.
Dr. Busigo’s research interests include encysted spermatic cord hydroceles.
He is a member of national and international professional organizations, including the American College of Radiology, the American Roentgen Ray Society, and the Radiological Society of North America.
Dr. Busigo is a reviewer for Current Problems in Diagnostic Radiology and Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging.
- Medical School
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine (2000)
- San Juan Bautista Medical Center (2001), Transitional Year
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine (2005), Radiology
- MD Anderson Cancer Center (2006), Body Imaging
- Encysted Spermatic Cord Hydroceles: A Report of Three Cases in Adults and a Review of the Literature.
- Busigó JP, Eftekhari F Acta Radiol 2007 Oct 1-5
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Puerto Rico Society of Physicians and Surgeons
- Puerto Rico Society of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America