Dr. Sepdham graduated from the Medical College of Virginia in 1997 and went on to complete a residency in Family Medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. After graduating from residency in 2000, Dr. Sepdham spent 6 years as a US Air Force flight surgeon. He completed tours of duty at Tyndall AFB, Florida and RAF Lakenheath, England. He currently serves as the Vice Chair for Academics in Family Medicine as well as the Assistant Residency Program Director for the Southwestern Health Resources residency track at Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.
- Medical School
- Virginia Commonwealth University (1997)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (2000), Family Medicine
- Medical Student Education
- Clinical Inquiries: should you treat carriers of pharyngeal group A strep?
- Dan Sepdham, MD, Shobha Rao, MD Journal of Family Practice October 2008 57/10 673-4
- Clinical inquiries: should you treat carriers of pharyngeal group A strep?
- Sepdham D, Rao S, Hitchcock K, Goodwin MA J Fam Pract 2008 Oct 57 10 673-4
- Feedback on medical students' performance valued.
- Sepdham D, Morrow J, Dobbie A Fam Med 2008 Jul-Aug 40 7 463-4
- Using the RIME Model for Learner Assessment and Feedback
- Dan Sepdham, MD; Manjual Julka, MD; Laura Hofmann, MD; Alison Dobbie, MD Family Medicine March 2007 Vol. 39, No. 3 161-163
- Using the RIME model for learner assessment and feedback.
- Sepdham D, Julka M, Hofmann L, Dobbie A Fam Med 2007 Mar 39 3 161-3
Honors & Awards
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Best Doctors in Dallas
Family Medicine, D Magazine (2015-2015)
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians Exemplary Teaching Award 2014
Selected by peers statewide for exemplary teaching in Family Medicine (2014-2014)
- Family Medicine Clinic PEP Award
Given by peers & clinic staff to a staff member for team work (2009)
- Family Medicine Core Clerkship Teaching Award 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011
Given by students to an outstanding Family Medicine faculty member (2007)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Society for Teachers of Family Medicine