Mary McGarry, M.D.
Department Internal Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Mary McGarry, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of the Division of General Internal Medicine. She is the Assistant Medical Director of the General Internal Medicine Clinic.
Originally from Paterson, New Jersey, Dr. McGarry holds a bachelor's degree in biology from Baylor University in Waco. She earned her medical degree at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She completed internal medicine residency training at Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas.
Dr. McGarry joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2008. At UT Southwestern, she is a mentor of the Pritchard College.
Dr. McGarry is a member of several professional societies, including the American Medical Association, the Texas Medical Association, the Dallas County Medical Society, and the Society of Hospital Medicine, and is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1991)
- Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas (1995), Internal Medicine
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- Texas Medical Associations