- Medical School
- Tulane University School of Medicine (1999)
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (2003), Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital- Cornell (2003)
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (2006), Anesthesiology
- Anesthesiology residents' medical school debt influence on moonlighting activities, work environment choice, and debt repayment programs: a nationwide survey.
- Steiner JW, Pop RB, You J, Hoang SQ, Whitten CW, Barden C, Szmuk P Anesth. Analg. 2012 Jul 115 1 170-5
- Multivariate analysis of factors associated with smoking cessation in women.
- Madan AK, Barden CB, Beech B, Fay K, Sintich M, Beech DJ J La State Med Soc 2005 Mar-Apr 157 2 112-5
- Discrimination of benign and malignant thyroid nodules by molecular profiling.
- Finley DJ, Zhu B, Barden CB, Fahey TJ Ann. Surg. 2004 Sep 240 3 425-36; discussion 436-7
- Renal cell carcinoma induces prostaglandin E2 and T-helper type 2 cytokine production in peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Smyth GP, Stapleton PP, Barden CB, Mestre JR, Freeman TA, Duff MD, Maddali S, Yan Z, Daly JM Ann. Surg. Oncol. 2003 May 10 4 455-62
- Classification of follicular thyroid tumors by molecular signature: results of gene profiling.
- Barden CB, Shister KW, Zhu B, Guiter G, Greenblatt DY, Zeiger MA, Fahey TJ Clin. Cancer Res. 2003 May 9 5 1792-800
- Serum leptin levels in acute protein deprivation.
- Stapleton PP, Barden CB, McCarter MD, Mackrell PJ, Freeman TA, Naama HA, Daly JM JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 2003 Mar-Apr 27 2 132-6
- Antisense hTERT inhibits thyroid cancer cell growth.
- Teng L, Specht MC, Barden CB, Fahey TJ J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 2003 Mar 88 3 1362-6
- Effects of limited work hours on surgical training.
- Barden CB, Specht MC, McCarter MD, Daly JM, Fahey TJ J. Am. Coll. Surg. 2002 Oct 195 4 531-8
- Self-reported differences in daily raw vegetable intake by ethnicity in a breast screening program.
- Madan AK, Barden CB, Beech B, Fay K, Sintich M, Beech DJ J Natl Med Assoc 2002 Oct 94 10 894-900
- p44/p42-MAP kinase expression in papillary thyroid carcinomas.
- Specht MC, Barden CB, Fahey TJ Surgery 2001 Dec 130 6 936-40
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha
medical honor society (1999)