- Medical School
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (2007)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2011), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014), Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Hemostatic dysfunction with acute fatty liver of pregnancy.
- Nelson DB, Yost NP, Cunningham FG Obstet Gynecol 2014 Jul 124 1 40-6
- Acute fatty liver of pregnancy: clinical outcomes and expected duration of recovery.
- Nelson DB, Yost NP, Cunningham FG Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2013 Nov 209 5 456.e1-7
- Relationship of the length of the first stage of labor to the length of the second stage.
- Nelson DB, McIntire DD, Leveno KJ Obstet Gynecol 2013 Jul 122 1 27-32
- A Prospective Study of Postpartum Depression in 17,648 Parturients.
- Nelson DB, Freeman MP, Johnson NL, McIntire DD, Leveno KJ J. Matern. Fetal. Neonatal. Med. 2013 Feb
- Is preeclampsia associated with fetal malformation? A review and report of original research.
- Nelson DB, Chalak LF, McIntire DD, Leveno KJ J. Matern. Fetal. Neonatal. Med. 2014 Oct 1-24
- Does preeclampsia involve the pancreas? A report of original research.
- Nelson DB, Duraiswamy S, McIntire DD, Mayo MJ, Leveno KJ J. Matern. Fetal. Neonatal. Med. 2014 Jul 1-3
- Fetal skeletal dysplasias: sonographic indices associated with adverse outcomes.
- Nelson DB, Dashe JS, McIntire DD, Twickler DM J Ultrasound Med 2014 Jun 33 6 1085-90
- Obstetric Antecedents to Body Cooling Treatment of the Newborn Infant.
- Nelson DB, Lucke AM, McIntire DD, Sánchez PJ, Leveno KJ, Chalak LF Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2014 Feb
- Placental pathology suggesting that preeclampsia is more than one disease.
- Nelson DB, Ziadie MS, McIntire DD, Rogers BB, Leveno KJ Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2014 Jan 210 1 66.e1-7
- The obstetrical and neonatal impact of maternal opioid detoxification in pregnancy.
- Stewart RD, Nelson DB, Adhikari EH, McIntire DD, Roberts SW, Dashe JS, Sheffield JS Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2013 May