Dr. Solow holds a bachelor's degree in biology from the University of Kansas in Lawrence. She earned her medical degree at the UT Health Science Center in Houston, and then completed her internship and residency training at UT Southwestern, where she remained to receive advanced training through fellowship program in rheumatology. During her rheumatology fellowship, she also completed a master's degree in clinical Science from the UT Southwestern Center for Translational Medicine.
- Medical School
- UT Health Science Center at Houston (2006)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2009), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012), Rheumatology
- Clinical trials preventing or treating rheumatoid arthritis
- Improving the delivery of care for patients with rheumatic disease.
- Rheumatoid arthritis and cardiovascular outcomes
- Update in Rheumatology: Evidence Published in 2013.
- Solow EB, Kazi S, Makris UE Ann. Intern. Med. 2014 Apr
Honors & Awards
- Rheumatology Faculty Teaching Award
UT Southwestern (2018)
- American College of Rheumatology (2009)
- Arthritis Foundation (2009)