Dr. Hamid is the Associate Director of the Division of Gynecology in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
A graduate of Boston University School of Medicine, she completed her residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at Boston Medical Center in 2002. From then until 2005, she was a physician in a general obstetrics and gynecology practice in Palm Harbor, FL. In 2006, she joined the faculty in the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department at UT Southwestern.
A Diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Hamid is Medical Director of the Parkland Gynecology Clinic and an attending physician in the Parkland Health and Hospital System where she oversees and mentors medical students and residents.
- Medical School
- Boston University School of Medicine (1998)
- Boston Medical Center (2002), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Boston Medical Center (2002)
- Acute intrapartum fetal hemorrhage of both twins through monochorionic placenta and a velamentous cord.
- Musinski S, Hamid C, Kasnica J, Kyei Aboagye K J Gynecol Tech 2000 6 81-84
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Junior Fellow - 2002/Present
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association