- South China Univ of Technology (2000), Business Administration
- Graduate School
- North Carolina State Universit (2002), Computer Information Systems
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Arlingt (2008), Biomedical Engineering
- Bioengineering of the larynx
- Histology and immunohistochemistry
- Tissue engineering
- An investigation of left-right vocal fold symmetry in rheological and histological properties.
- Xu CC, Gao A, Zhang S Laryngoscope 2018 Aug
- A mixed-effects model approach for the statistical analysis of vocal fold viscoelastic shear properties.
- Xu CC, Chan RW, Sun H, Zhan X J Mech Behav Biomed Mater 2017 Aug 75 477-485
- A rabbit vocal fold laser scarring model for testing lamina propria tissue engineering therapies.
- Mau T, Du M, Xu CC Laryngoscope 2014 Apr
- Controlled release of hepatocyte growth factor from a bovine acellular scaffold for vocal fold reconstruction.
- Xu CC, Chan RW, Weinberger DG, Efune G, Pawlowski KS J Biomed Mater Res A 2010 Jun 93 4 1335-47
- A bovine acellular scaffold for vocal fold reconstruction in a rat model.
- Xu CC, Chan RW, Weinberger DG, Efune G, Pawlowski KS J Biomed Mater Res A 2010 Jan 92 1 18-32
- Pore architecture of a bovine acellular vocal fold scaffold.
- Xu CC, Chan RW Tissue Eng Part A 2008 Nov 14 11 1893-903
- Prostatic stromal cells derived from benign prostatic hyperplasia specimens possess stem cell like property.
- Lin VK, Wang SY, Vazquez DV, C Xu C, Zhang S, Tang L Prostate 2007 Sep 67 12 1265-76
- A biodegradable, acellular xenogeneic scaffold for regeneration of the vocal fold lamina propria.
- Xu CC, Chan RW, Tirunagari N Tissue Eng. 2007 Mar 13 3 551-66
Honors & Awards
- First Place Laryngology-Bronchoesophagology Poster Award
Annual Meeting of the Triological Society, Phoenix, AZ (2009)
- International Conference on Advances in Laryngeal Biophysiology Travel Award
University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI (2008)
- Graduate Program in Biomedical Engineering (2015)
- The Voice Foundation
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS)