Akash Patel, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Dr. Patel sees patients in our General Dermatology Parkland outpatient clinic as well as overseeing patient care for the residents and medical students. He is an outstanding physician and teacher.
- North Carolina State Universit (1996), Chemistry
- North Carolina State Universit (1997), Biochemistry
- Medical School
- Duke University (2001)
- Azathioprine in Dermatology - the Past, the Present, and the Future
- Patel AA, Swerlick RA, McCall CO Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2006 55/3 369-389
- The Capsaicin Vanilloid Receptor 1 (VR1) Mediates a Portion of Secretagogue-Induced Pancreatitis in Mice
- Patel AA, Thomas JE, Prpic V, McVey DC, Vigna SR, Liddle RA Gastroenterology 2000 118(4 Su Pt 1) A169
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Dallas/Ft. Worth Dermatological Society
- Texas Dermatological Society