- Sogang University (1994), Biology
- Sogang University (1997), Biochemistry
- Graduate School
- Tx Tech U Health Sciences Ctr (2004), Biochemistry
- Sterol-induced degradation of HMG CoA reductase depends on interplay of two Insigs and two ubiquitin ligases, gp78 and Trc8.
- Jo Y, Lee PC, Sguigna PV, DeBose-Boyd RA Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2011 Dec 108 51 20503-8
- Control of cholesterol synthesis through regulated ER-associated degradation of HMG CoA reductase.
- Jo Y, Debose-Boyd RA Crit. Rev. Biochem. Mol. Biol. 2010 Jun 45 3 185-98
- Complex role of the mitochondrial targeting signal in the function of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein revealed by bacterial artificial chromosome transgenesis in vivo.
- Sasaki G, Ishii T, Jeyasuria P, Jo Y, Bahat A, Orly J, Hasegawa T, Parker KL Mol. Endocrinol. 2008 Apr 22 4 951-64
- Multiple signaling pathways regulating steroidogenesis and steroidogenic acute regulatory protein expression: more complicated than we thought.
- Stocco DM, Wang X, Jo Y, Manna PR Mol. Endocrinol. 2005 Nov 19 11 2647-59
- Involvement of protein kinase C and cyclic adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate-dependent kinase in steroidogenic acute regulatory protein expression and steroid biosynthesis in Leydig cells.
- Jo Y, King SR, Khan SA, Stocco DM Biol. Reprod. 2005 Aug 73 2 244-55
- Regulation of steroidogenesis and steroidogenic acute regulatory protein in R2C cells by DAX-1 (dosage-sensitive sex reversal, adrenal hypoplasia congenita, critical region on the X chromosome, gene-1).
- Jo Y, Stocco DM Endocrinology 2004 Dec 145 12 5629-37
- Differential regulation of steroid hormone biosynthesis in R2C and MA-10 Leydig tumor cells: role of SR-B1-mediated selective cholesteryl ester transport.
- Rao RM, Jo Y, Leers-Sucheta S, Bose HS, Miller WL, Azhar S, Stocco DM Biol. Reprod. 2003 Jan 68 1 114-21
- Regulation of steroid hormone biosynthesis in R2C and MA-10 Leydig tumor cells: role of the cholesterol transfer proteins StAR and PBR.
- Rao RM, Jo Y, Babb-Tarbox M, Syapin PJ, Stocco DM Endocr. Res. 2002 Nov 28 4 387-94
- Production and characterization of monoclonal antibodies specific to atrazine group compounds: effects of coating ligand structure on the variation of sensitivity and specificity.
- Choi MJ, Jo Y, Choi J, Kang CY, Han CT J Immunoassay 1999 Feb-May 20 1-2 57-77
- The optimization of ELISA for methamphetamine determination: the effect of immunogen, tracer and antibody purification method on the sensitivity.
- Choi J, Choi MJ, Kim C, Cho YS, Chin J, Jo YA Arch. Pharm. Res. 1997 Feb 20 1 46-52