- Medical School
- Dow Medical College, Pakistan (1989)
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center (1995), Pediatrics
- Tulane University School of Medicine (2004), Pediatric Pulmonology
- Tulane University School of Medicine (2005), Sleep Medicine
- Pediatric narcolepsy
- Pediatric obstructive sleep apnea
- Pediatric Adenotonsillectomy Trial for Snoring (PATS): protocol for a randomised controlled trial to evaluate the effect of adenotonsillectomy in treating mild obstructive sleep-disordered breathing.
- Wang R, Bakker JP, Chervin RD, Garetz SL, Hassan F, Ishman SL, Mitchell RB, Morrical MG, Naqvi SK, Radcliffe J, Riggan EI, Rosen CL, Ross K, Rueschman M, Tapia IE, Taylor HG, Zopf DA, Redline S, BMJ Open 2020 03 10 3 e033889
- Predictors of sleep hypoxemia in children with cystic fibrosis.
- Isaiah A, Daher A, Sharma PB, Naqvi K, Mitchell RB Pediatr. Pulmonol. 2019 Mar 54 3 273-279
- Very Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Children: Outcomes of Adenotonsillectomy and Risk Factors for Persistence.
- Isaiah A, Hamdan H, Johnson RF, Naqvi K, Mitchell RB Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2017 Apr 194599817700370
- Sleep architecture in children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis and the association with severity of lung disease.
- Naqvi SK, Sotelo C, Murry L, Simakajornboon N Sleep Breath 2008 Mar 12 1 77-83
- The association between the conduction time of the brainstem auditory evoked response (BAER) and apnea index in preterm infants
- Simakajornboon N, Naqvi SK, McGinley B, Sawnani H, Mack C, Beckerman R, Costell B. SLEEP Abstract Supplement 2003 26 A136
Honors & Awards
- Founder's Award for best abstract presentation
Southern Sleep Society annual meeting, New Orleans, LA (2005)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Fellow (2005)
- Southern Sleep Society, Member (2005)
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow (1996-2001)
- American Thoracic Society, Member