- Medical School
- Stanley Medical College and Hospital (1994)
- Govt. Stanley Medical College Hospital (1995), Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- The Royal Bolton Hospital (2003), Pediatrics
- Driscoll Children's Hospital - GME (2005), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2008), Pediatric Nephrology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2009), Nephrology
- FGF23 and its receptors
- Tubular Transport
- Prenatal programming of rat proximal tubule Na+/H+ exchanger by dexamethasone.
- Dagan A, Gattineni J, Cook V, Baum M Am. J. Physiol. Regul. Integr. Comp. Physiol. 2007 Mar 292 3 R1230-5
Inherited Disorders of Calcium, Phosphate, and Magnesium. In Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte Physiology Neonatology Questions and Controversies, 3rd ed, Oh W, Baum M, eds.
Gattineni J, Wolf MTF (2018). Philadelphia, PA, Elsevier; 345-389
Postnatal Renal Development.. In Alpern RJ, Caplan MJ, Moe OW, eds. Seldin and Giebisch's The Kidney: Physiology and Pathophysiology. 5th ed.
Baum M, Gattineni J, Satlin LM. (2013). Elsevier; 911-932.
Regulation of Hormone-Sensitive Renal Phosphate Transport. In Litwack G, ed. Hormones and Transport Systems: Vitamins and Hormones. Vol 98.
Gattineni J, Friedman PA. (2015). Elsevier; 249-306.
Honors & Awards
- Editorial Board
Pediatric Nephrology (2018)
- Best Pediatric Specialists/Doctors in Dallas
D Magazine (2017-2018)
- Best Resident Research Presentation
- Best Resident Case Presentation
- Society of Pediatric Research (2011)
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology (2009)
- International Pediatric Nephrology Association (2009)
- American Society of Nephrology (2005)