Dr. Araj received his MD degree from the American University of Beirut in Lebanon and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at UTSW. Prior to his general cardiology fellowship at UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, he completed 2 years of training in Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation here at UTSW. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Adult Echocardiography. Dr. Araj’s main focus is the comprehensive inpatient and outpatient evaluation and clinical care of patient’s with advanced heart failure, recipients of cardiac transplants, and recipients of ventricular assist devices.
- Medical School
- American University of Beirut, New York (2004)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2008), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2010), Heart Failure/cardiac Transplant
- The University of Texas Health Science Center (2013), Cardiology
- Concentric left ventricular hypertrophy as assessed by cardiac magnetic resonance imaging and risk of death in cardiac transplant recipients.
- Patel PC, Reimold SC, Araj FG, Ayers CR, Kaiser PA, Peshock RM, Yancy CW, Ring WS, Gupta S, Mishkin JD, Mammen PP, Markham DW, Drazner MH J. Heart Lung Transplant. 2010 Dec 29 12 1369-79
- Heart Failure Society of America (2013)
- International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation (2013)