Foad Kiamanesh, M.D.
Department Internal Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Foad Kiamanesh, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of the Division of Hospital Medicine.
Originally from Chicago, Dr. Kiamanesh holds a bachelor's degree in biology from the University of Texas at Dallas. He completed his medical degree at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland. He completed internal medicine residency training at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Kiamanesh joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2019.
Dr. Kiamanesh is a member of the Dallas County Medical Society.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Kiamanesh loves to spend time with his wife and two children and is an avid runner. He has a special love for basketball and the Dallas Mavericks in particular.
- Medical School
- Case Western Reserve University (2011)
- Baylor College of Medicine (2014), Internal Medicine
- End of Life Care
- Use of an intravascular warming catheter to maintain normothermia during flap reconstruction of the sternum.
- Tran AH, Kiamanesh F, Maga JM, Blitz A, Salgado CJ, J Clin Anesth 2012 Aug 24 5 430-1
- Identification of a coiled coil in werner syndrome protein that facilitates multimerization and promotes exonuclease processivity.
- Perry JJ, Asaithamby A, Barnebey A, Kiamanesch F, Chen DJ, Han S, Tainer JA, Yannone SM J. Biol. Chem. 2010 Aug 285 33 25699-707
- Texas Medical Association (2912)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2020)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (2014)