Dr. Olson is a dual-board certified general and colorectal surgeon who has clinical care interests in the areas of colon and rectal cancer, benign colorectal disease, and pelvic floor disorders.
Dr. Olson has worked closely with the Center for Pelvic Floor Disorders to provide complete pelvic floor physiologic testing and the latest treatments for fecal incontinence, rectal prolapse, and contipation.
Dr. Olson also is an experienced laparoscopic surgeon familiar with the latest minimally invasive techniques, and is one of the few surgeons in the North Texas area to offer single incision colorectal surgery, where an entire operation is performed through a single incision just a few centimeters in length.
- Medical School
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine (2003)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2008), General Surgery
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas (2009), Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Colon and rectal cancer
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Current Evidence-Based Opinions in the Management of Adenocarcinoma of the Rectum.
- Huerta S, Murray B, Olson C, Patel P and Thomas A Indian Journal of Surgery December 2009 Vol. 71 Issue 6 356-362
- SAGES (2011)
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association