- Medical School
- University of Arizona College of Medicine (2001)
- Parkland Health & Hospital System (2002)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2005), Psychiatry
- Co-occuring mood and substance use disorders
- Psychotherapy education
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Escitalopram in Patients with Asthma and Major Depressive Disorder.
- Brown ES, Sayed N, Van Enkevort E, Kulikova A, Nakamura A, Khan DA, Ivleva EI, Sunderajan P, Bender BG, Holmes T J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract 2018 Feb
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Citicoline for Cocaine Dependence in Bipolar I Disorder.
- Brown ES, Todd JP, Hu LT, Schmitz JM, Carmody TJ, Nakamura A, Sunderajan P, Rush AJ, Adinoff B, Bret ME, Holmes T, Lo A Am J Psychiatry 2015 May appiajp201514070857
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Pregnenolone for Bipolar Depression.
- Brown ES, Park J, Marx CE, Hynan LS, Gardner C, Davila D, Nakamura A, Sunderajan P, Lo A, Holmes T Neuropsychopharmacology 2014 Jun
- Randomized, placebo-controlled, crossover trial of memantine for cognitive changes with corticosteroid therapy.
- Brown ES, Vazquez M, Nakamura A Biol. Psychiatry 2008 Oct 64 8 727-9
Honors & Awards
- Chief Resident
UT Southwestern Department of Psychiatry (2005)
- Magna cum laude
Wellesley College (1997)
- American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training (2017)