Dr. Sondhi is originally from India and received his undergraduate degree in molecular biology at Colgate University in Hamilton, NY. He completed medical school at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He stayed on at UT Southwestern to complete his training in internal medicine and subsequently joined the hospitalist division at UTSW.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2015)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), Internal Medicine
- The Hormone FGF21 Stimulates Water Drinking in Response to Ketogenic Diet and Alcohol.
- Song P, Zechner C, Hernandez G, Cánovas J, Xie Y, Sondhi V, Wagner M, Stadlbauer V, Horvath A, Leber B, Hu MC, Moe OW, Mangelsdorf DJ, Kliewer SA Cell Metab. 2018 Jun 27 6 1338-1347.e4
- Impaired 17,20-Lyase Activity in Male Mice Lacking Cytochrome b5 in Leydig Cells.
- Sondhi V, Owen BM, Liu J, Chomic R, Kliewer SA, Hughes BA, Arlt W, Mangelsdorf DJ, Auchus RJ Mol. Endocrinol. 2016 Apr 30 4 469-78
- Detection of FGF15 in plasma by stable isotope standards and capture by anti-peptide antibodies and targeted mass spectrometry.
- Katafuchi T, Esterházy D, Lemoff A, Ding X, Sondhi V, Kliewer SA, Mirzaei H, Mangelsdorf DJ Cell Metab. 2015 Jun 21 6 898-904
- 27-Hydroxycholesterol links hypercholesterolemia and breast cancer pathophysiology.
- Nelson ER, Wardell SE, Jasper JS, Park S, Suchindran S, Howe MK, Carver NJ, Pillai RV, Sullivan PM, Sondhi V, Umetani M, Geradts J, McDonnell DP Science 2013 Nov 342 6162 1094-8
- American College of Physicians (2016-2017)
- Endocrine Society (2013-2014)