Vincent Kuo, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and a member of its Division of Digestive and Liver Diseases. He specializes in general gastroenterology.
Originally from Plano, Texas, Dr. Kuo holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Texas at Austin, where he graduated summa cum laude. He received his medical degree from UT Southwestern, and completed residency training in internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center. He then obtained advanced training through a fellowship program in gastroenterology at Methodist Dallas Medical Center.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in gastroenterology and internal medicine, Dr. Kuo joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2022.
Dr. Kuo has published several manuscripts on clinical gastroenterology cases.
He is an active member of the American College of Gastroenterology, Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy, Texas Medical Association, and Collin-Fannin County Medical Society.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Kuo enjoys classical music, movies, and spending time with his family. He is fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2009)
- Baylor University Medical Center (2012), Internal Medicine
- Methodist Health System Dallas (2015), Gastroenterology
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Collin-Fannin County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy