Andrew Tomlinson, M.D.
Department Internal Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Dr Tomlinson is originally from San Angelo, Texas. He attended Texas A&M University for undergraduate studies and medical school at UT Southwestern. He then completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Colorado before returning to UT Southwestern for a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine. He is interested in general pulmonary medicine, pulmonary physiology, and medical education.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2009)
- University of Colorado School of Medicine (2012), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- Exercise Physiology
- American College of Chest Physicians (2012)
- American Thoracic Society (2012)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2005)
- Texas Medical Association (2005)