Elaine Duryea, M.D.
Department Obstetrics and Gynecology
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2009)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016), Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Sonography Interval and the Diagnosis of Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome.
- Duryea EL, Happe SK, McIntire DD, Dashe JS J. Matern. Fetal. Neonatal. Med. 2016 Apr 1-19
- The impact of ambient operating room temperature on neonatal and maternal hypothermia and associated morbidities: a randomized controlled trial.
- Duryea EL, Nelson DB, Wyckoff MH, Grant EN, Tao W, Sadana N, Chalak LF, McIntire DD, Leveno KJ Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2016 Feb
- The natural history of twin-twin transfusion syndrome stratified by Quintero stage.
- Duryea EL, Happe SK, McIntire DD, Dashe JS J. Matern. Fetal. Neonatal. Med. 2016 Jan 1-5
- Reply to Letter to the Editor for: Consistent definition of preterm birth: a research imperative!
- Duryea EL, McIntire DD, Leveno KJ Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2015 Dec
- Glyburide in Women With Mild Gestational Diabetes: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Casey BM, Duryea EL, Abbassi-Ghanavati M, Tudela CM, Shivvers SA, McIntire DD, Leveno KJ Obstet Gynecol 2015 Aug 126 2 303-9
- Influenza: Threat to Maternal Health.
- Duryea EL, Sheffield JS Obstet. Gynecol. Clin. North Am. 2015 Jun 42 2 355-362
- The rate of preterm birth in the United States is affected by the method of gestational age assignment.
- Duryea EL, McIntire DD, Leveno KJ Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2015 Apr
- The Use of Protease Inhibitors in Pregnancy: Maternal and Fetal Considerations.
- Duryea E, Nicholson F, Cooper S, Roberts S, Rogers V, McIntire D, Sheffield J, Stewart R Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol 2015 2015 563727
- A revised birth weight reference for the United States.
- Duryea EL, Hawkins JS, McIntire DD, Casey BM, Leveno KJ Obstet Gynecol 2014 Jul 124 1 16-22
- Genitourinary tuberculosis: a rare cause of obstructive uropathy in pregnancy.
- Adhikari EH, Duryea EL, Rac MW, Sheffield JS Case Rep Obstet Gynecol 2014 2014 985682
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (2014)
- Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine (2011)
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (2009)