- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2009)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012), Internal Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (2015), Cardiovascular Disease
- Other Post Graduate Training
- Harvard School of Public Health (2015)
- Graduate School
- Harvard School of Public Health (2015)
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (2016), Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology
- Acute Heart Failure
- Advanced Heart Failure
- Cardiac Transplantation and Ventricular Assist Devices
- Cardiorenal Physiology
- Chronic Heart Failure
- Heart Failure Epidemiology
- Trends and causes of hospitalizations in patients with amyloidosis.
- Patil N, Arora S, Qamar A, Strassle PD, Alexander KM, Fatima A, Maurer MS, Grodin JL, Pandey A, Amyloid 2019 Jun 1-2
- Association of Galectin-3 with Diabetes Mellitus in the Dallas Heart Study.
- Vora A, de Lemos JA, Ayers C, Grodin JL, Lingvay I, J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 2019 Jun
- Implications of Perceived Dyspnea and Global Well-Being Measured by Visual Assessment Scales During Treatment for Acute Decompensated Heart Failure.
- Hendren NS, Drazner MH, Pandey A, Tang WHW, Grodin JL, Am. J. Cardiol. 2019 May
- Identifying a low-flow phenotype in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: a secondary analysis of the RELAX trial.
- Patel KV, Mauricio R, Grodin JL, Ayers C, Fonarow GC, Berry JD, Pandey A, ESC Heart Fail 2019 Apr
- Generalizability and Implications of the H2FPEF Score in a Cohort of Patients With Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Segar MW, Patel KV, Berry JD, Grodin JL, Pandey A, Circulation 2019 Apr 139 15 1851-1853
- Prognostic Implications of Changes in Amino-Terminal Pro-B-Type Natriuretic Peptide in Acute Decompensated Heart Failure: Insights from ASCEND-HF.
- Grodin JL, Liebo MJ, Butler J, Metra M, Felker GM, Hernandez AF, Voors AA, McMurray JJ, Armstrong PW, O'Connor C, Starling RC, Troughton RW, Wilson Tang WH, J. Card. Fail. 2019 Apr
- Temporal association between hospitalization event and subsequent risk of mortality among patients with stable chronic heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: insights from the TOPCAT trial.
- Pandey A, Patel KV, Ayers C, Tang WHW, Fang JC, Drazner MH, Berry J, Grodin JL, Eur. J. Heart Fail. 2019 Apr
- Delayed febrile response with bloodstream infections in patients with continuous-flow left ventricular assist devices.
- Wrobel CA, Drazner MH, Ayers CR, Pham DD, La Hoz RM, Grodin JL, Garg S, Mammen PPA, Morlend RM, Araj F, Amin AA, Cornwell WK, Thibodeau JT J. Investig. Med. 2019 Mar 67 3 653-658
- High-sensitivity troponin T, NT-proBNP and glomerular filtration rate: A multimarker strategy for risk stratification in chronic heart failure.
- Aimo A, Januzzi JL, Vergaro G, Ripoli A, Latini R, Masson S, Magnoli M, Anand IS, Cohn JN, Tavazzi L, Tognoni G, Gravning J, Ueland T, Nymo SH, Rocca HB, Bayes-Genis A, Lupón J, de Boer RA, Yoshihisa A, Takeishi Y, Egstrup M, Gustafsson I, Gaggin HK, Eggers KM, Huber K, Tentzeris I, Wilson Tang WH, Grodin JL, Passino C, Emdin M Int. J. Cardiol. 2019 Feb 277 166-172
- Prognostic implications of plasma volume status estimates in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: insights from TOPCAT.
- Grodin JL, Philips S, Mullens W, Nijst P, Martens P, Fang JC, Drazner MH, Tang WHW, Pandey A Eur. J. Heart Fail. 2019 Feb
Preventive Strategies for Other Cardiovascular Diseases: Prevension of Heart Failure. In Cardiology: An Illustrated Textbook
Chatterjee (2016). Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
Hypertension and Cardiomyopathies. In Case Files in Cardiology
Faulx and Toy. (2015). McGraw-Hill Education
Honors & Awards
- The Lower Clinical Award, Cleveland Clinic
- Best Fellow In-Training Poster at the American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions
- Gus P. Karos Foundation Scholarship, Cleveland Clinic
- Best Published Paper, UT Southwestern Internal Medicine Residency
- International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation (2016)
- Heart Failure Society of America (2013)
- American College of Cardiology (2012)
- American Heart Association (2010)