- Colorado State University , Biochemistry
- Graduate School
- Colorado State University (1989)
- Biomarkers of radiotherapeutic response in head and neck cancer
- Carcinogenic risk from charged particle exposures in space
- Charged particle radiotherapy
- Combined modality radiotherapy via radioprotecting and radiosensitizing compounds
- Intrinsic radiosensitivity
- Chromosomal fragility syndrome and family history of radiosensitivity as indicators for radiotherapy dose modification.
- Alsbeih G, Story MD, Maor MH, Geara FB, Brock WA Radiother Oncol 2003 Mar 66 3 341-4
- Cyclin B1 overexpression and resistance to radiotherapy in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Hassan KA, Ang KK, El-Naggar AK, Story MD, Lee JI, Liu D, Hong WK, Mao L Cancer Res. 2002 Nov 62 22 6414-7
- Autophosphorylation of the DNA-dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit is required for rejoining of DNA double-strand breaks.
- Chan DW, Chen BP, Prithivirajsingh S, Kurimasa A, Story MD, Qin J, Chen DJ Genes Dev. 2002 Sep 16 18 2333-8
- Evidence of haplotype insufficiency in human cells containing a germline mutation in BRCA1 or BRCA2.
- Buchholz TA, Wu X, Hussain A, Tucker SL, Mills GB, Haffty B, Bergh S, Story M, Geara FB, Brock WA, Int. J. Cancer 2002 Feb 97 5 557-61
- NF-kappaB1 (p50) homodimers contribute to transcription of the bcl-2 oncogene.
- Kurland JF, Kodym R, Story MD, Spurgers KB, McDonnell TJ, Meyn RE J. Biol. Chem. 2001 Nov 276 48 45380-6
- Paclitaxel restores radiation-induced apoptosis in a bcl-2-expressing, radiation-resistant lymphoma cell line.
- Nguyen LN, Munshi A, Hobbs ML, Story MD, Meyn RD Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2001 Mar 49 4 1127-32
- Cellular responses to ionizing radiation damage.
- Li L, Story M, Legerski RJ, Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2001 Mar 49 4 1157-62
- Anthracycline-induced erythroid differentiation of K562 cells is inhibited by p28, a novel mammalian glutathione-binding stress protein.
- Kodym R, Calkins PR, Story MD Leuk. Res. 2001 Feb 25 2 151-6
- Haplotypes at ATM identify coding-sequence variation and indicate a region of extensive linkage disequilibrium.
- Bonnen PE, Story MD, Ashorn CL, Buchholz TA, Weil MM, Nelson DL Am. J. Hum. Genet. 2000 Dec 67 6 1437-51
- Degradation of the nuclear matrix is a common element during radiation-induced apoptosis and necrosis.
- Dynlacht JR, Earles M, Henthorn J, Roberts ZV, Howard EW, Seno JD, Sparling D, Story MD Radiat. Res. 1999 Dec 152 6 590-603
- Particle Therapy Cooperative Group (2015)
- American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (2005)
- American Association of Cancer Research (1998)
- Radiation Research Society (1988)