- Colorado State University , Biochemistry
- Graduate School
- Colorado State University (1989)
- Biomarkers of radiotherapeutic response in head and neck cancer
- Carcinogenic risk from charged particle exposures in space
- Charged particle radiotherapy
- Combined modality radiotherapy via radioprotecting and radiosensitizing compounds
- Intrinsic radiosensitivity
- Responses of synchronous L5178Y S/S cells to heavy ions and their significance for radiobiological theory.
- Lett JT, Cox AB, Story MD, Ehmann UK, Blakely EA Proc. R. Soc. Lond., B, Biol. Sci. 1989 Jun 237 1286 27-42
- The role of repair in the survival of mammalian cells from heavy ion irradiation: approximation to the ideal case of target theory.
- Lett JT, Cox AB, Story MD Adv Space Res 1989 9 10 99-104
- Particle Therapy Cooperative Group (2015)
- American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (2005)
- American Association of Cancer Research (1998)
- Radiation Research Society (1988)