- Colorado State University , Biochemistry
- Graduate School
- Colorado State University (1989)
- Biomarkers of radiotherapeutic response in head and neck cancer
- Carcinogenic risk from charged particle exposures in space
- Charged particle radiotherapy
- Combined modality radiotherapy via radioprotecting and radiosensitizing compounds
- Intrinsic radiosensitivity
- Cyclophilin B expression is associated with in vitro radioresistance and clinical outcome after radiotherapy.
- Williams PD, Owens CR, Dziegielewski J, Moskaluk CA, Read PW, Larner JM, Story MD, Brock WA, Amundson SA, Lee JK, Theodorescu D Neoplasia 2011 Dec 13 12 1122-31
- Irreparable complex DNA double-strand breaks induce chromosome breakage in organotypic three-dimensional human lung epithelial cell culture.
- Asaithamby A, Hu B, Delgado O, Ding LH, Story MD, Minna JD, Shay JW, Chen DJ Nucleic acids research 2011 Jul 39 13 5474-88
- Use of a gene expression signature related to epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition (EMT) to predict for overall survival (OS) in cohorts of lung and head and neck cancer (HNSCC) patients.
- Yordy JS, Shen L, Diao L, Wang J, Coombes K, Giri U, Xie Y, Minna JD, Girard L, Weinstein J, Heymach J, Ang KK, Story MD, Meyn R J. Clin. Oncol. 2011 May 29 15_suppl 7010
- Cells lacking IKKa show nuclear cyclin D1 overexpression and a neoplastic phenotype: role of IKKa as a tumor suppressor.
- Kwak YT, Radaideh SM, Ding L, Li R, Frenkel E, Story MD, Girard L, Minna J, Verma UN Mol. Cancer Res. 2011 Mar 9 3 341-9
- Human lymphoma cells develop resistance to radiation in the presence of astrocytes in vitro.
- Koto M, Cho H, Riesterer O, Giri U, Story MD, Ha CS, Raju U Anticancer Res. 2011 Jan 31 1 33-8
- Loss of p15/Ink4b accompanies tumorigenesis triggered by complex DNA double-strand breaks.
- Camacho CV, Mukherjee B, McEllin B, Ding LH, Hu B, Habib AA, Xie XJ, Nirodi CS, Saha D, Story MD, Balajee AS, Bachoo RM, Boothman DA, Burma S Carcinogenesis 2010 Oct 31 10 1889-96
- An orthotopic lung tumor model for image-guided microirradiation in rats.
- Saha D, Watkins L, Yin Y, Thorpe P, Story MD, Song K, Raghavan P, Timmerman R, Chen B, Minna JD, Solberg TD Radiat. Res. 2010 Jul 174 1 62-71
- Radiogenomics predicting tumor responses to radiotherapy in lung cancer.
- Das AK, Bell MH, Nirodi CS, Story MD, Minna JD Semin Radiat Oncol 2010 Jul 20 3 149-55
- Blasted cell line names.
- Wang J, Byers LA, Yordy JS, Liu W, Shen L, Baggerly KA, Giri U, Myers JN, Ang KK, Story MD, Girard L, Minna JD, Heymach JV, Coombes KR Cancer Inform 2010 9 251-5
- Imexon augments sensitivity of human lymphoma cells to ionizing radiation: in vitro experimental study.
- Cho H, Koto M, Riesterer O, Molkentine DP, Giri U, Milas L, Story MD, Ha CS, Raju U Anticancer Res. 2009 Nov 29 11 4409-15
- Particle Therapy Cooperative Group (2015)
- American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (2005)
- American Association of Cancer Research (1998)
- Radiation Research Society (1988)