- Colorado State University , Biochemistry
- Graduate School
- Colorado State University (1989)
- Biomarkers of radiotherapeutic response in head and neck cancer
- Carcinogenic risk from charged particle exposures in space
- Charged particle radiotherapy
- Combined modality radiotherapy via radioprotecting and radiosensitizing compounds
- Intrinsic radiosensitivity
- International Symposium on Ion Therapy: Planning the First Hospital-Based Heavy Ion Therapy Center in the United States.
- Laine A, Pompos A, Story M, Jiang S, Timmerman R, Choy H Int J Part Ther 2016 2 3 468-471
- ICRP Publication 131: Stem Cell Biology with Respect to Carcinogenesis Aspects of Radiological Protection.
- Niwa O, Barcellos-Hoff MH, Globus RK, Harrison JD, Hendry JH, Jacob P, Martin MT, Seed TM, Shay JW, Story MD, Suzuki K, Yamashita S Ann ICRP 2015 Dec 44 3-4 7-357
- An integrative somatic mutation analysis to identify pathways linked with survival outcomes across 19 cancer types.
- Park S, Kim SJ, Yu D, Pena-Llopis S, Gao J, Park JS, Chen B, Norris J, Wang X, Chen M, Kim M, Yong J, Wardak Z, Choe K, Story M, Starr T, Cheong JH, Hwang TH Bioinformatics 2015 Dec
- Spontaneous tumor development in bone marrow-rescued DNA-PKcs(3A/3A) mice due to dysfunction of telomere leading strand deprotection.
- Zhang S, Matsunaga S, Lin YF, Sishc B, Shang Z, Sui J, Shih HY, Zhao Y, Foreman O, Story MD, Chen DJ, Chen BP Oncogene 2015 Nov
- Time, Dose, and Volume Responses in a Mouse Pulmonary Injury Model Following Ablative Irradiation.
- Hong ZY, Lee CG, Shim HS, Lee EJ, Song KH, Choi BW, Cho J, Story MD Lung 2015 Nov
- Elucidation of changes in molecular signalling leading to increased cellular transformation in oncogenically progressed human bronchial epithelial cells exposed to radiations of increasing LET.
- Ding LH, Park S, Xie Y, Girard L, Minna JD, Story MD Mutagenesis 2015 May
- An Experimental Model-Based Exploration of Cytokines in Ablative Radiation-Induced Lung Injury In Vivo and In Vitro.
- Hong ZY, Song KH, Yoon JH, Cho J, Story MD Lung 2015 Mar
- Evolutionary Action score of TP53 (EAp53) identifies high risk mutations associated with decreased survival and increased distant metastases in head and neck cancer.
- Neskey DM, Osman AA, Ow TJ, Katsonis P, McDonald T, Hicks SC, Hsu TK, Pickering CR, Ward A, Patel A, Yordy JS, Skinner HD, Giri U, Sano D, Story MD, Beadle BM, El-Naggar AK, Kies MS, William WN, Caulin C, Frederick M, Kimmel M, Myers JN, Lichtarge O Cancer Res. 2015 Jan
- The Role of Hypofractionated Radiation Therapy with Photons, Protons, and Heavy Ions for Treating Extracranial Lesions.
- Laine AM, Pompos A, Timmerman R, Jiang S, Story MD, Pistenmaa D, Choy H Front Oncol 2015 5 302
- Integrative analysis of Head and Neck Cancer identifies two biologically distinct HPV and three non-HPV subtypes.
- Keck MK, Zuo Z, Khattri A, Stricker TP, Brown C, Imanguli M, Rieke D, Endhardt K, Fang P, Bragelmann J, DeBoer R, El Dinali M, Aktolga S, Lei Z, Tan P, Rozen SG, Salgia R, Weichselbaum RR, Lingen MW, Story MD, Ang KK, Cohen EE, White KP, Vokes EE, Seiwert TY Clin. Cancer Res. 2014 Dec
- Particle Therapy Cooperative Group (2015)
- American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (2005)
- American Association of Cancer Research (1998)
- Radiation Research Society (1988)