- Colorado State University , Biochemistry
- Graduate School
- Colorado State University (1989)
- Biomarkers of radiotherapeutic response in head and neck cancer
- Carcinogenic risk from charged particle exposures in space
- Charged particle radiotherapy
- Combined modality radiotherapy via radioprotecting and radiosensitizing compounds
- Intrinsic radiosensitivity
- miRNA expression profiles in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma and adjacent normal tissue.
- Ramdas L, Giri U, Ashorn CL, Coombes KR, El-Naggar A, Ang KK, Story MD Head Neck 2009 May 31 5 642-54
- Enhanced identification and biological validation of differential gene expression via Illumina whole-genome expression arrays through the use of the model-based background correction methodology.
- Ding LH, Xie Y, Park S, Xiao G, Story MD Nucleic Acids Res. 2008 Jun 36 10 e58
- Sequence-specific activation of TAK1-D by short double-stranded RNAs induces apoptosis in NCI-H460 cells.
- Kodym R, Kodym E, Story MD RNA 2008 Mar 14 3 535-42
- Molecular signatures associated with clinical outcome in patients with high-risk head-and-neck squamous cell carcinoma treated by surgery and radiation.
- Giri U, Ashorn CL, Ramdas L, Stivers DN, Coombes K, El-Naggar AK, Ang KK, Story MD Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2006 Mar 64 3 670-7
- Integrative Analysis Identifies a Novel AXL-PI3 Kinase-PD-L1 Signaling Axis Associated with Radiation Resistance in Head and Neck Cancer.
- Skinner HD, Giri U, Yang LP, Kumar M, Liu Y, Story MD, Pickering CR, Byers LA, Williams MD, Wang J, Shen L, Yoo SY, Fan YH, Molkentine DP, Beadle BM, Meyn RE, Myers JN, Heymach JV Clin. Cancer Res. 2017 May
- Tumor Treatment Fields Can Enhance the Radio- and Chemosensitivity of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Cell Lines.
- Karanam NK, Srinivasan K, Sishc B, Ding LH, Saha D, Story MD Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2016 Oct 96 2S E578
- Effective Rat Lung Tumor Model for Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy.
- Zhang Z, Wodzak M, Belzile O, Zhou H, Sishc B, Yan H, Stojadinovic S, Mason RP, Brekken RA, Chopra R, Story MD, Timmerman R, Saha D Radiat. Res. 2016 May
- Use of the NASA Space Radiation Laboratory at Brookhaven National Laboratory to Conduct Charged Particle Radiobiology Studies Relevant to Ion Therapy.
- Held KD, Blakely EA, Story MD, Lowenstein DI Radiat. Res. 2016 May
- Proteomic profiling identifies PTK2/FAK as a driver of radioresistance in HPV negative head and neck cancer.
- Skinner HD, Giri U, Yang L, Woo SH, Story MD, Pickering CR, Byers LA, Williams MD, El-Naggar A, Wang J, Diao L, Shen L, Fan YH, Molkentine DP, Beadle BM, Meyn RE, Myers JN, Heymach JV Clin. Cancer Res. 2016 Apr
- A case-control genome-wide association study identifies genetic modifiers of fetal hemoglobin in sickle cell disease.
- Liu L, Pertsemlidis A, Ding LH, Story MD, Steinberg MH, Sebastiani P, Hoppe C, Ballas SK, Pace BS Exp. Biol. Med. (Maywood) 2016 Mar
- Particle Therapy Cooperative Group (2015)
- American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (2005)
- American Association of Cancer Research (1998)
- Radiation Research Society (1988)