- Colorado State University , Biochemistry
- Graduate School
- Colorado State University (1989)
- Biomarkers of radiotherapeutic response in head and neck cancer
- Carcinogenic risk from charged particle exposures in space
- Charged particle radiotherapy
- Combined modality radiotherapy via radioprotecting and radiosensitizing compounds
- Intrinsic radiosensitivity
- Facile and direct detection of human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA in cells using loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP).
- Vo DT, Story MD, Mol Cell Probes 2021 Aug 101760
- Transcriptomic analysis links hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) in HZE ion irradiated mice to a human HCC subtype with favorable outcomes
- Ding LH, Yu Y, Edmondson E, Weil M, Pop L, McCarthy M, Ullrich R, Story MD Sci Rep 2021 11 14052
- Avasopasem manganese synergizes with hypofractionated radiation to ablate tumors through the generation of hydrogen peroxide
- Sishc B, Ding L, Nam TK, Heer C, Rodman S, Schoenfeld J, Fath M, Saha D, Pulliam C, Langen B, Beardsley R, Riley D, Keene J, Spitz D, Story MD Sci Trans Med 2021 13 593 eabb3768
- Associations between lipids in selected brain regions, plasma miRNA, and behavioral and cognitive measures following 28Si ion irradiation
- Minnier J, Emmett MR, Perez R, Ding LH, Barnette BL, Larios RE, Hong C, Hwang TH, Yu Y, Fallgren CM, Story MD, Weil MM, Raber J Sci. Rep. 2021 11 14899
- The Long and Short of It: The Emerging Roles of Non-Coding RNA in Small Extracellular Vesicles.
- Abramowicz A, Story MD, Cancers (Basel) 2020 Jun 12 6
- Tumor treating fields cause replication stress and interfere with DNA replication fork maintenance: Implications for cancer therapy.
- Karanam NK, Ding L, Aroumougame A, Story MD, Transl Res 2019 Oct
- miR-125a-5p Functions as Tumor Suppressor microRNA And Is a Marker of Locoregional Recurrence And Poor prognosis in Head And Neck Cancer.
- Vo DT, Karanam NK, Ding L, Saha D, Yordy JS, Giri U, Heymach JV, Story MD, Neoplasia 2019 Jul 21 9 849-862
- Radiation-induced DNA damage cooperates with heterozygosity of TP53 and PTEN to generate high grade gliomas.
- Todorova PK, Fletcher-Sananikone E, Mukherjee B, Kollipara R, Vemireddy V, Xie XJ, Guida PM, Story MD, Hatanpaa K, Habib AA, Kittler R, Bachoo R, Hromas R, Floyd JR, Burma S, Cancer Res. 2019 May
- Ionizing radiation affects the composition of the proteome of extracellular vesicles released by head-and-neck cancer cells in vitro.
- Abramowicz A, Wojakowska A, Marczak L, Lysek-Gladysinska M, Smolarz M, Story MD, Polanska J, Widlak P, Pietrowska M J. Radiat. Res. 2019 Feb
- The Reciprocity between Radiotherapy and Cancer Immunotherapy.
- Wang Y, Liu ZG, Yuan H, Deng W, Li J, Huang Y, Kim BYS, Story MD, Jiang W Clin. Cancer Res. 2018 Nov
- Particle Therapy Cooperative Group (2015)
- American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (2005)
- American Association of Cancer Research (1998)
- Radiation Research Society (1988)