Hsienchang Thomas Chiu completed his undergraduate training in biology and anthropology in Massachusetts Institute of Technology and he completed his medical school training, internal medicine residency, and pulmonary and critical care medicine fellowship at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. He completed an additional year of post-fellowship training in interventional pulmonology at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center at Houston. Dr. Chiu is a Diplomat of the American Association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2001)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2004), Internal Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Medical Center (2006), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2007), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- M D Anderson Cancer Center (2008), Pulmonary Medicine
- Familial spontaneous pneumothorax.
- Chiu HT, Garcia CK. Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine July 2006 12(4) 268-272
- American Association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology
- American College of Chest Medicine
- American Thoracic Society