Hsienchang Thomas Chiu completed his undergraduate training in biology and anthropology in Massachusetts Institute of Technology and he completed his medical school training, internal medicine residency, and pulmonary and critical care medicine fellowship at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. He completed an additional year of post-fellowship training in interventional pulmonology at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center at Houston. Dr. Chiu is a Diplomat of the American Association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2001)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2004), Internal Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Medical Center (2006), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2007), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- M D Anderson Cancer Center (2008), Pulmonary Medicine
- Stakeholder engagement to initiate lung cancer screening in an urban safety-net health system.
- Lee SJC, Hamann HA, Browning T, Santini NO, Abbara S, Balis DS, Chiu H, Moran BA, McGuire M, Gerber DE, Healthc (Amst) 2019 Aug 100370
- Familial spontaneous pneumothorax.
- Chiu HT, Garcia CK Curr Opin Pulm Med 2006 Jul 12 4 268-72
- American Association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology
- American College of Chest Medicine
- American Thoracic Society